Terms & Conditions

Last Updated: October 2023

Welcome to Sylana Adventures – Your Gateway to Unforgettable Journeys!

These Terms and Conditions (referred to as the “Agreement”) outline the rights and responsibilities of both Sylana Adventures, hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our,” and you, our valued customer. As you embark on your travel journey with us, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these terms. By using our website, booking a reservation, or engaging our services in any form, you accept these terms in full.

1. Booking Confirmation for Day Tours

Sylana Adventures confirms your booking when full payment is received. Once your booking is accepted, and payment is complete, a legally binding contract between Sylana Adventures and you, the client, is formed.

2. Booking Confirmation for Multi-Day Tours

For multi-day tours, your booking is confirmed upon receipt of either full payment or a 30% deposit. Upon acceptance of your booking and payment, a contractual agreement between Sylana Adventures and you, the client, is established. The remaining 70% of the tour fee is due 03 days before the tour commencement.

3. Client Responsibility

By booking with Sylana Adventures, you confirm that you have carefully reviewed and understood our terms and conditions. Furthermore, you acknowledge that you meet all the requirements and are physically capable of participating in our planned activities. If you have any doubts about your eligibility, please contact us for clarification. Parents and legal guardians assume full responsibility for any damages caused by passengers under their care. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to use Sylana Adventures’ services.

4. Our Liability & Compensation

Sylana Adventures assumes liability for injuries resulting directly from the negligence of our employees, as required by Pakistani law. However, we cannot be held responsible for any mishaps affecting you or your property, including but not limited to flight cancellations, adverse weather conditions, vehicle accidents, strikes, illnesses, government decisions, customs issues, natural disasters, or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. When you confirm your booking with Sylana Adventures, you acknowledge that we have taken reasonable measures to limit our liability in such situations.

5. Cancellation Policy

The advance deposit for multi-day tours, packages, and group tours is non-refundable. This deposit covers our costs for canceling your reservations, including third-party bookings and payment processing fees. Additionally, once a tour is initially booked, the number of tour days cannot be reduced. However, extensions are possible. This cancellation policy does not apply if Sylana Adventures initiates the cancellation. Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing, either through email or a physical letter.

6. Changes and Cancellations by Sylana Adventures

Before entering into a contract with us, please be aware that we retain the right to modify any of the facilities or services we offer. We also reserve the right to cancel bookings due to weather conditions and other factors. Any alterations we make are typically minor, and we will inform you at the earliest opportunity. In the event of a major change, such as a departure time alteration, we will promptly notify you before your tour commences. In such cases, you will have the option to accept the revised arrangements, choose another available tour, or proceed with the cancellation process as outlined in Clause 5.

7. Change Fees

To ensure smooth and uncomplicated travel experiences, it is advisable to finalize itineraries without frequent changes. However, if a client requests an alteration to a confirmed booking, Sylana Adventures will apply change fees. Any extension of the initially booked tour days will be subject to charges in accordance with Sylana Adventures’ policies.

Feel free to adjust or expand upon these terms as needed for your specific requirements

For further queries reach out us at:






Fort Chowk , Karimabad Hunza,
Gilgit-Baltitan, Pakistan. 15700